Public Speaking Workshops
JCI Casablanca organized a series of workshops to help you have the tools to master PUBLIC SPEAKING and be an INTERNATIONAL SPEAKER.
Three workshops were animated by Ouijdane Aliane, vice- president Internationals affairs at JCI Casablanca and public speaking lecturer in a Business School, every Saturday at IGA – Institut supérieur du Génie Appliqué located at 279 Boulevard Bir Anzarane, Casablanca
Good presentation skills require organization and confidence. If these two essential items are not ticked off, then it’s time you looked at developing presentation skills. This type of personal development work will really assist you to develop first more confidence, which is the key. Then, by you getting organized, well presented and ultimately building self-esteem, those dream jobs
will appear and your ambitions will be realised!
“Presentation skills and publics peaking are a “learnt” skill – by working on these skills, the quiet and shy person can learn to present with confidence and evidentially “Find their voice”
You’ll Learn To:
– Evaluate your public speaking strengths and weaknesses
– Become more comfortable, empathetic, and dynamic when you present
– Engage your audience by applying vocal variety and dynamic body language
– Ease your nerves by “walking the space”
– Find your power physically, emotionally, and mentally
– Underscore the moments you want the audience to remember
– Deliver your message with relaxed confidence